The June 13 update brings in new adorable Luau skins and an edgy twist: Spray Paint
A new way to “express yourself” in-game?
For an amount of 50 diamonds, you get 10 tin cans of Spray Paint to spray around the map. There’s a number of designs in-game ranging from the most disrespectful ones (no, I can’t post it here) to some funny sprays. Did you pick yours yet?
Optimized Vehicle Acoustics
Noticed the sound your vehicle makes when making turns? Yes, you aren’t imagining things. Vehicles give out a “screeching tires” sound when going around the curb or even on the slightest turns.
“MORE” added in lobby interface
Going into the lobby, take a look at the right corner of your screen. The ‘MORE’ button is added and clicking it will show you this next window:
Did we hear someone shout summer? Shoot enemies looking cute and sassy with these Hawaiian Luau costumes!
Full Patch Notes For June 13 Update
1. New Content
– Spray paint content added. Players now can purchase sprays from the store and preselect up to 3 sprays at ‘Looks – Warehouse – Spray’, which are displayed in throwables. Players can tag anything in the game with their pre-selected sprays!
– The Lobby now supports the display of vehicle skins. The School Campus theme supports the Night Shadow series, while the Fearless Fiord themes support the Phoenix serious (motorcycle).
– The Mercenary Lobby’s UI has been updated and a filter for mercenaries has been added.
– Monthly offers will be updated after the Jun. 19-20 maintenance (exact time depending on the time zone), it’s the last chance to grab the Crimson Viper!
2. General Experience
– The max. number of matches displayed in the Journey System has been set to 100.
– FPS mode now supports the use of the Eye Icon, which allows the player to rotate the camera.
– Optimized vehicle acoustics.
– Continued improvement of anti-hack measures.
– A new option has been added to the Lobby interface, ‘MORE’. This option contains multiple game modes, such as Gold Mode, Diamond Mode, and Custom Mode.
– The links to download FPS DLC and the Fearless Fiord map have been moved to the ‘More’ interface.
– The Lobby interface now displays all of the game modes that are not under ‘MORE’. Players can now select game mode and then select their preferred map before starting a game.
– A brief introduction to each game mode has been added. Players now can tap the ‘?’ icon in the top right corner of each game mode to learn more.