Game Geek of the Week: LMP_TLallave
GT Sport, Assetto Corsa, Project CARS, Project CARS 2, rFactor 2, iRacing, RaceRoom, Assetto Corsa
When did you start gaming?
Gaming was a big part of me. I started out when i was just a little boy probably around 5 years old i had my very 1st console it was the legendary Family Computer hahaha! From there onwards gaming has been a big factor on my life. It made me think the what ifs and whats what etc. Ive also experienced the racing games from before up until the very present and i can tell you guys that there is a huge huge improvement and probably as the years go by we would have more immersive racing games in the future.
How do you see the esports community in your country?
Currently in Philippines im seeing eSports as a thriving community for the racing games. We do have a community here but unfortunately the community does not help out each other rather what happens is they step on each other and bring the better guy down sadly. I hope this could change and i would love to head a community of sim racers here in PH To educate them about the sport and what discipline it can transfer to them as drivers in game and in real life.
What’s your motivational message to other aspiring gamers?
Just continue doing what your heart desires. Do not let anyone pull you down from what you want to do and what you want to become. Always be respectful to all the gamers and the people you meet in your daily lives.
- Tuason Racing School Top Driver Challenge 2004 / 2005 Finalist
- AutoIndustriya Gran Turismo 5 Challenge 2010 / 2011
- Champion Shell V power RFactor event 2008 – 1st Runner Up
- Wheel 2 Wheel Race 07 Tournament / 2009 Champion
- Motoring Today Gran Turismo Challenge 2012 – Champion
- Techsim Race of Champions 2013 – Overall Champion
- TRS Bridgestone ECOmmunity Sim Racing Competition 2014 – Champion
- Nissan GT Academy Philippines 2015 Finalist
- ESL Project CARS Asia Cup January 2016 – Champion
- ESL Project CARS Asia Cup February 2016 – Champion
- SMART Super Speed Data Project CARS Competition 2016 – Champion
- Toyota Lipa Ultimate Driver Challenge 2016: Terence Lallave – Champion Luis Moreno – 1st Runner up
- 2016 NXTGEN Racing (NGR) Supercar Cup Champion
- 2016 NXTGEN Racing (NGR) World Series – 1st Runner Up
- Casio Edifice Race Watch Competition 2017 – Champion
- PlayStation Asia Play Everything Manila 2017 Gran Turismo Sport Challenge : Luis Moreno – Champion (Day 3), Terence Lallave, 1st Runner Up ( Day 3)
- 2017 ESGS Electronic Sports and Gaming Summit PLDT FIBR GT Sport Challenge – Champion
- 2018 Gran Turismo Philippines (GTPH) Season 2 Champion
- 2018 NXTGEN Racing (NGR) GT Sport Time Attack Champion
- Pro Simulation Karera World Class Sim Challenge 2018: Luis Moreno – Champion, Terence Lallave – 1st Runner Up
- 2018 Gran Turismo Sport FIA Championship – World Tour Finalist 2018 SimFX Racing TT Week 4 Champion
Why do you game?
I continue my passion for gaming because this is my very 1st love. Gaming has always been a part of my life. The intense competitions and the will to become 1 of the best esports athletes is what drives me to continue to thrive and be hungry and probably thats the reason why I game hehe
Pineapples on Pizza?
I like pineapples on my pizza hence my fave flavor on pizzas is a hawaiian delight and it adds that distinct unique flavor to the pizza. I feel that i am unique so i need those pineapples on my pizza hahaha
What one superpower you want to acquire and why?
Id like to have the power to heal people.
Free Games or Free Food
Most overused word
Get to know him!
My team Lallave Motorsports Project, and Flat Out Race Series (FORS)